[DMVR] Re: DMVR digest, Vol 1 #75 - 1 msg

carl denise deniseandcarl@yahoo.com
Sun, 14 Dec 2003 18:47:28 -0800 (PST)

--0-849319656-1071456448=:49541

Hey Greg!  Everyone missed you and Sam.  Denise and I drove all the way to Des Moines from Owatonna, MN on Saturday afternoon, and left about 10:30 after the banquet and arrived back in Owatonna before 1:30am.  Not much traffic at that time of night.  We had a good time, and from all the hoot'n and holler'n, I think everyone else had a good time, and that was before the party at Dave's and his birthday girl's house.

We had planned to stay overnight in Des Moines, but had to be at a family dinner today, which was only 2 hours west of Owatonna.

We will plan to see everyone next year at a race or Solo!

Until then, Happy Holidays to Everyone!

Carl & Denise Wieman
The Northern Members of DMVR.

--0-849319656-1071456448=:49541

<DIV>Hey Greg!&nbsp; Everyone missed you and Sam.&nbsp; Denise and I drove all the way to Des Moines from Owatonna, MN on Saturday afternoon, and left about 10:30 after the banquet and arrived back in Owatonna before 1:30am.&nbsp; Not much traffic at that time of night.&nbsp; We had a good time, and from all the hoot'n and holler'n, I think everyone else had a good time, and that was before the party at Dave's and his birthday girl's house.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>We had planned to stay overnight in Des Moines, but had to be at a&nbsp;family dinner today, which was only 2 hours west of Owatonna.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>We will plan to see everyone next year at a race or Solo!</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Until then, Happy Holidays to Everyone!</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Carl &amp; Denise Wieman</DIV>
<DIV>The Northern Members of DMVR.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV><p><hr SIZE=1>
Do you Yahoo!?<br>
--0-849319656-1071456448=:49541--