[DMVR] Old age??

carl denise deniseandcarl@yahoo.com
Mon, 2 Jun 2003 18:40:20 -0700 (PDT)

--0-1954982575-1054604420=:45673

Bart,  Where were you this past weekend?  I thought you would be in Topeka racing.  Or, did you have a senior moment, and forget to head south?  I was there crewing for Harvey West in A-Sedan,. who brought home a 4th, in the old age and treachery division.
Yea, Matt better concentrate with the Mazda, as I was holding him off last week in Waterloo, until the 4th run, he finally managed to get me.
Handles like a Mack truck?  And, I thought it would be a fun 4door car.
Carl

--0-1954982575-1054604420=:45673

<DIV>
<DIV>Bart,&nbsp; Where were you this past weekend?&nbsp; I thought you would be in Topeka racing.&nbsp; Or, did you have a senior moment, and forget to head south?&nbsp; I was there crewing for Harvey West in A-Sedan,. who brought home a 4th, in the old age and treachery division.&nbsp; </DIV>
<DIV>Yea, Matt better concentrate with the Mazda, as I was holding him off last week in Waterloo, until the 4th run, he finally managed to get me.&nbsp; </DIV>
<DIV>Handles like a Mack truck?&nbsp; And, I thought it would be a fun 4door car.&nbsp; </DIV>
<DIV>Carl</DIV></DIV><BR><BR><p><hr SIZE=1>
Do you Yahoo!?<br>
Free <a href="http://us.rd.yahoo.com/mail_us/tag/*http://calendar.yahoo.com">online calendar</a> with sync to Outlook(TM).
--0-1954982575-1054604420=:45673--