[DMVR] May 25th Solo results

Ric Johnson johnsonr@dwx.com
Wed, 04 Jun 2003 12:02:48 -0500

--=====================_165349033==.ALT

At 08:44 PM 06/03/2003 -0400, Jan Gerber wrote:
>Just wondering when the results will be posted from the May 25th Solo at
>Waterloo.

As soon as Mike Slater tabulates the results and sends me the spreadsheet
I'll post them to the web site. I'll post a message here to let you all
know when they're available.

Ric Johnson
DMVR Webmaster

wondering when the results will be posted from the May 25th Solo at
Waterloo. </blockquote><br>
As soon as Mike Slater tabulates the results and sends me the spreadsheet
I'll post them to the web site. I'll post a message here to let you all
know when they're available.<br><br>
Ric Johnson<br>
DMVR Webmaster</font></body>