[DMVR] May 25 Solo

Ric Johnson johnsonr@dwx.com
Thu, 05 Jun 2003 13:52:08 -0500

--=====================_3806591==.ALT

At 08:08 PM 6/4/03 -0700, Carl Wieman wrote:
>I sent a CD disc to Ric today, with photos of the May 25 Solo, that can be
>put on the website also.  It has at least one shot of each driver, if they
>ran during the 3rd set of runs.  It also includes the "Great
>Eventmasters", at work.

Thanks Carl! I look forward to receiving it. With all the hassles we were
having with the MG's starter I never even took the camera out of the bag,
and I don't think any of our other regular photographers were there. I'll
thumbnail it and post to the web when I receive it and pass the disk on to
Karl and Monica for Drifting.

Thanks again,

Ric Johnson
DMVR Webmaster
--=====================_3806591==.ALT

photos of the May 25 Solo, that can be put on the website also.&nbsp; It
has at least one shot of each driver, if they ran during the 3rd set of
runs.&nbsp; It also includes the &quot;Great Eventmasters&quot;, at
work.</blockquote><br>
Thanks Carl! I look forward to receiving it. With all the hassles we were
having with the MG's starter I never even took the camera out of the bag,
and I don't think any of our other regular photographers were there. I'll
thumbnail it and post to the web when I receive it and pass the disk on
to Karl and Monica for Drifting.<br><br>
Thanks again,<br><br>
Ric Johnson<br>
DMVR Webmaster</font></body>