[DMVR] Hotel room availible for MAM UPDATE

karl.thacker@earthlink.net karl.thacker@earthlink.net
Fri, 13 Jun 2003 15:11:14 -0500

At this point since nobody has spoken-up, I will go ahead and surrender the
room.  The phone number for the hotel is 712-382-2828

kt

KARL'S IDIOT WARNING STATUS INDICATOR
ORANGE - Please be aware for others acting obviously stupid
 around you.   If you observe someone acting stupid, please
 proceed immediately to them and smack them upside the head.