[DMVR] Machine Shop Recommendations?

Kbmandt@cs.com Kbmandt@cs.com
Wed, 18 Jun 2003 16:40:17 EDT

--part1_1d4.c21d47c.2c222831_boundary

Thumbs up on Harvey's, they built motors for Lou's truck in the past and did
a great job for us. The only reason we have a new engine builder this year is
that the new builder signed on as a dirt truck crew member after a falling out
with his old team.

--part1_1d4.c21d47c.2c222831_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=3Darial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=3D2>Thumbs up on Harvey's, th=
ey built motors for Lou's truck in the past and did a great job for us. The=20=
only reason we have a new engine builder this year is that the new builder s=
igned on as a dirt truck crew member after a falling out with his old team.=20=
</FONT></HTML>

--part1_1d4.c21d47c.2c222831_boundary--