[DMVR] 7/06 Solo2 Event + St. Loco in late July

Kbmandt@cs.com Kbmandt@cs.com
Thu, 26 Jun 2003 20:49:26 EDT

--part1_18c.1c7c75f5.2c2cee96_boundary

Bart, Nancy and I plan on being at both the GIR and HPT race weekends in July
and we will have our new trailer with us :-) We pick it up at the dealership
in Kenosha, WI on July 4th then we are headed to Blackhawk Farms for the first
race weekend in it.

Don't forget folks, membership meeting is next Tuesday 7:30pm at Noah's. Come
early and you can share the table with us for dinner.

L8R - Kris

--part1_18c.1c7c75f5.2c2cee96_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=3Darial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=3D2>Bart, Nancy and I plan on=
 being at both the GIR and HPT race weekends in July and we will have our ne=
w trailer with us :-) We pick it up at the dealership in Kenosha, WI on July=
 4th then we are headed to Blackhawk Farms for the first race weekend in it.=
=20
<BR>=20
<BR>Don't forget folks, membership meeting is next Tuesday 7:30pm at Noah's.=
 Come early and you can share the table with us for dinner.=20
<BR>=20
<BR>L8R - Kris
<BR></FONT></HTML>

--part1_18c.1c7c75f5.2c2cee96_boundary--