[DMVR] Re: DMVR digest, Vol 1 #35 - 3 msgs

BSHolden@aol.com BSHolden@aol.com
Fri, 27 Jun 2003 21:56:15 EDT

Mr. Jack Kish writes:
> a National License .... You know about some big plans for SM in Club
>  Racing? Or are you going pro? Double Pro Miata event at Road America
August
> 2-
>  3! I'll bet a SM would be a blast on that track. Hang on down the hill
going
>  into five!
------------------------------------
Ain't going national. Just look what that move did for SARS.
Going Pro?  I am Way Too Slow.
Road America: I  had hopes to drive that track this year......but have too
pull back on those plans due to the goal of obtaining a National License before
my membership renewal date of August/03. So will run 1 day at Topeka to
complete the 6 race requirement for a Nat. License. I want that
License............just because it is my '03 goal.
I plan to drive RA next year. Just to experience Turn 5 1st hand/up
close/personal.
 In the meantime, I look forward to working with you'all at Topeka on 7/19.

Bart