[DMVR] Schedule Updates

Sam & Greg Scharnberg samandgreg@netins.net
Thu, 01 May 2003 14:14:04 -0500

The results from the March Solo have been posted.  Here is Ric's note to
the list:

"Oh, here's something useful... The results and links to photos for the
March DMVR Solo 2 are posted at www.dmvrscca.org/s2_0303r.htm  and the Solo
2 schedule page has been updated with Iowa Region and MiDiv Solotime Series
events.

Ric"

Sam