[DMVR] Spam and unwanted traffic on DMVR list

Sam & Greg Scharnberg samandgreg@netins.net
Thu, 01 May 2003 22:37:52 -0500

Chris:

The reason we got the two replies is that they (Dan Bubb and Julie
Macfarlane) did a "reply all" and DMVR was in the header.  The posters are
members of the scirocco-l@scirocco.org list.

I have changed the rules on the list.  You now must be a member of the DMVR
list in order to post to the list.

DMVR List Admin