[DMVR] Rally Postponed

Rhett Farnum rocco_crossing@hotmail.com
Mon, 05 May 2003 20:21:27 -0500

OK so is there anyone out there who would liek to navagate for me? I'm not
sure if I will be driving my '92 Cutlass or the Infamous Scirocco. But is
sounds like a blast!! Please?!

Peace Out,
Rhett
Rocco_crossing
'83 Rocco (autocross ready, tune up, install harness, and finally I may get
to makeing it look better!!)