[DMVR] Fwd: SCCA Memphis in May Grand Prix

Sam & Greg Scharnberg samandgreg@netins.net
Fri, 16 May 2003 11:01:13 -0500

I don't know if everyone got this, so I thought I would pass it on.&nbsp;
A chance to race or work.<br><br>
Greg Scharnberg<br><br>
Date: Fri, 16 May 2003 10:51:56 EDT<br>
Subject: SCCA Memphis in May Grand Prix<br><br>
South Region is holding its Regional/National race&nbsp;&nbsp; on
Memorial Day weekend, May 24th and 25th. There is a test day scheduled
for Friday May 23rd.<br><br>
If you can attend it would be greatly appreciated.<br><br>
There will be plenty of Bar-b-que and beer after racing on Saturday.
As usual we need workers and volunteers. <br><br>
If you have any questions you can call me at 901 219-6386
anytime.<br><br>
Thanks<br><br>
Terry Bryant<br>
Race Committee Chairman<br>