[DMVR] Chassis dynamometer

karl.thacker@earthlink.net karl.thacker@earthlink.net
Thu, 29 May 2003 21:05:24 -0500

Great-  Thank you for the info.   Haven't checked out Bakers here in DM yet;
they will likely be first.

--It pays to read before you spend money- picked-up a book of dyno results
on Honda & Acura engines.  An enlarged throttle body only gained 2.4hp.
Until I read the review it WAS going to be my first choice.  Not now.  Heck,
synthetic oil alone gained 3hp.

Thanks again.
kt

KARL'S IDIOT ALERT STATUS INDICATOR
ORANGE - Please be aware for others acting blatently stupid
 around you.   If you observe someone acting stupid, please
 proceed immediately to them and smack them upside the head.