[DMVR] racing apparel

carol siembieda carolntony@worldnet.att.net
Mon, 24 Nov 2003 18:06:26 -0600

------=_NextPart_000_0007_01C3B2B5.ADA98AA0

Hello everyone,

I have been freelancing with a screen printing and embroidery shop here =
in Des Moines called BD Apparel. The owner Keith Richmond is expanding =
his operation to include motorsports apparel under the company name =
Redline Racewear.=20

Keith and I are working together to create custom shirts, hats, coats, =
sweatshirts etc. for anyone interested in motorsports. And we are not =
limiting ourselves to doing just racecars. If you race, go-karts, =
motorcycles, boats, airplanes, snowmobiles it does not matter we can =
create a one of a kind design for your team.

His plan is to provide a quality screen printed shirt up to 11 colors at =
very competitive prices without having to purchase hundreds of shirts to =
get a good price break.=20

If anyone is looking for screen printing or embroidery work and wants =
more information let me know, and I can also send samples of some work =
we have done.

Tony Siembieda
------=_NextPart_000_0007_01C3B2B5.ADA98AA0

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Hello everyone,</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>I have been&nbsp;freelancing with a =
screen printing=20
and embroidery shop here in Des Moines called BD Apparel. </FONT><FONT=20
face=3DArial size=3D2>The owner Keith Richmond&nbsp;is expanding his =
operation to=20
include&nbsp;motorsports apparel under the company name Redline =
Racewear.=20
</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Keith and I are working together to =
create custom=20
shirts, hats, coats, sweatshirts etc. for anyone interested in =
motorsports. And=20
we are not limiting ourselves to doing just racecars. If you race, =
go-karts,=20
motorcycles, boats,&nbsp;airplanes, snowmobiles&nbsp;it does not matter =
we can=20
create a one of a kind design for your team.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>His plan is to provide a quality screen =
printed=20
shirt&nbsp;up to 11 colors at very competitive prices without having to =
purchase=20
hundreds of shirts to get a good price break. </FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>If anyone is looking for screen =
printing or=20
embroidery work and wants more information let me know, and&nbsp;I can=20
also&nbsp;send samples of some work we have done.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Tony =
Siembieda</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0007_01C3B2B5.ADA98AA0--