[DMVR] (Fwd) To all REs: Sports Car Double issues

Jarrod Igou jigou@raquet.net
Mon, 12 Apr 2004 10:29:11 -0500

Just received from SCCA National Office.

Jarrod

Subject:        	To all REs: Sports Car Double issues

Ladies and Gentlemen,

As with all new software, there is a learning curve that must be tackled as the new
capabilities and nuances of the system are learned. Our new association
management program is no different.

I would like to thank you and your members for their patience during this period.
Please extend that gratitude on your websites, in your newsletters and at meetings.

Also, please ask your members about the following: We are aware that many spouse
memberships are getting two issues of SportsCar. As I noted above, this is a
software understanding issue and is very simple to fix. Please ask your affected
members to send me an e-mail (preferred, but a phone call is always fine if one is
computer challenged) waiting their name and membership number, and I will take
care of it.

Thanks again, everyone!

As always, I am a phone call or e-mail away!

Best regards,

Michael E. Dickerson
Michael E. Dickerson
Manager of Region Services