[DMVR] An announcement :)

Will & Kelley Huxtable huxroadracers@earthlink.net
Tue, 28 Dec 2004 17:43:06 -0600

Hey ... wait a minute ... I almost resemble that remark ... :o)

It was 15 Christmases ago that Will proposed to me ... Do you know how
tough it is to find a clear weekend on a race calendar in three divisions?
It took us until September to find the appropriate date!

Best wishes to Chanda and Andy!

Kelley Huxtable
Proud to Call DMVR Home!