[DMVR] E-Mod Rotory Sprite for sale

Tony tony@menageriespecialties.com
Thu, 30 Dec 2004 08:56:44 -0600

Carol and I are selling our E-Mod Austin Healey Sprite.

The car has a Mazda 12A rotary engine and drive train is all Mazda.

We have replaced the following items at or during this past year.
Front rotors and brakes
20 x 8 x 13 Hoosier R35 compound slicks with only 12 runs on them.
Radiator
Oil Cooler
New drivers seat, 5 point harness is older but in good condition.

We are also including a complete parts car. We have a first generation
RX7 that would go with the Sprite.

We're asking $6,000.00 or best offer for both cars.

If you have any questions or want to see photos contact me at
tony@menageriespecialties.com

Thank you,
Tony Siembieda