[DMVR] Drifting?

Rhett Farnum rocco_crossing@hotmail.com
Wed, 04 Feb 2004 10:19:57 -0600

I was also thinking about that Chanda, and I do agree that we could possibly
pull in a few too many yahoo's who think they know what they are doing but
really only know how to throw a car around.

Ric, if we were to have fun runs I personally would be more than happy to
stay and help out the chairs pack everything up.

Peace Out,
Rhett
Rocco_crossing
'83 Rocco (DEAD!!) :-(  Now what to do???