[DMVR] Seat Time

Rhett Farnum rocco_crossing@hotmail.com
Thu, 05 Feb 2004 12:18:59 -0600

I'd be up for some test&tune time!! I'd probably just go out and run the
course for practice as cops don't like 30MPH corners in town (J/K, I don't
do that.) I would be willing to pay the little bit extra as long as it isn't
overboard. I really could use the time and hope I can do a little better
than last year.

Peace Out,
Rhett
Rocco_crossing
'83 Rocco (DEAD!!) :-(  Now what to do???