[DMVR] Seat Time

Rhett Farnum rocco_crossing@hotmail.com
Thu, 05 Feb 2004 21:15:08 -0600

THats a great idea for someone who is not broke. I barely squeeze this hobby
into my budget. There is no way I could find a cart in my price range. Plus
along with the tires and things for the cart I would ave to get a truck or
some sort of vehicle for hauling the cart as it sure as hell ain't fitting
in the back of my cars.

Peace Out,
Rhett
Rocco_crossing
'83 Rocco (DEAD!!) :-(  Now what to do???