[DMVR] First gear ages?

Rhett Farnum rocco_crossing@hotmail.com
Fri, 06 Feb 2004 21:08:59 -0600

>>'83 Rocco (DEAD!!) :-(  Now what to do???
>
>So what are you going to do? One might assume you've acquired something
>with rear drive given your interest in drifting...

Well, all I am going to say is that it is actually 5 spd., FWD and I am
going to probably run STS. But I will be up for suggestions once I get there
in March. It is a factory sport package and domestic though. I also plan on
changing my number to 38, unless someone else is claiming it already.

OH, and IT'S BLUE!!!!!!

Peace Out,
Rhett
Rocco_crossing
'83 Rocco (DEAD!!) :-(  Now what to do???

Check out the great features of the new MSN 9 Dial-up, with the MSN Dial-up
Accelerator. http://click.atdmt.com/AVE/go/onm00200361ave/direct/01/