[DMVR] Re: now Season Pass

Chris Paris 91lxracer@mchsi.com
Sat, 7 Feb 2004 16:13:12 -0600

Bart, when is the season pass going to be offered for sale?  I haven't seen
any communication for 2004.

Chris

-----Original Message-----
From: dmvr-admin@autox.team.net [mailto:dmvr-admin@autox.team.net] On Behalf
Of Chanda Hufford
Sent: Saturday, February 07, 2004 3:54 PM
To: BSHolden@aol.com; dmvr@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [DMVR] Re: now Season Pass

--- BSHolden@aol.com wrote:
> JTHOR11 asks:
>
> > Could some one fill me in on the season pass?
> ----------------
> Jan;
>   Years past schedule, for members only, has been:
> $95 for 7 events ($10 savings)
> $105 for 8 events ($15 off)
> $115 for 9 events ($20 discount)
>
> So far as I know, we will continue with a rate
> schedule of $15 for members
> and $20 for guests in 2004.

Hm, this is a GREAT plan, but I don't even know how
many events I'll make for sure as I plan on moving to
Muscatine at the end of July. Can you just reserve a
number without doing the season pass thing? :) I'd
like #4 :D

Chanda

=====
~*1996 Plymouth ACR Sedan*~
"Wahoo" / 94,000 Miles / #44 in STSL
-->2003 Buell Blast<--
"The Purple Cricket" / Just over 100 miles :)