[DMVR] DMVR Solos on MAM race days

JTHOR11@aol.com JTHOR11@aol.com
Fri, 20 Feb 2004 23:51:28 EST

-------------------------------1077339088

I was looking at the DMVR Solo schedule as was bummed to see that two events
are scheduled on top of races at MAM.  Makes it hard for people who are
interested in both autocrosses and racing.  I know there are quite a number of DMVR
members who do both.  (Ric Talbot, Jarod Igou, Bart Holden, Scharbergs, etc...
as well as Candy and myself)  The races at MAM ARE being put on by DMVR as
well as Nebraska thru MVRG.  If the dates for the Solos were the only ones
available I can understand the reason for a scheduling conflict.  I am disappointed
that I will be me missing at least 2 autocrosses with DMVR as the schedule
stands.

I also wish the DMVR/Nebraska Challenge was back on the Monday of Labor Day
weekend instead of Sunday so we could hit it after the races at HPT.

Jan Gerber

-------------------------------1077339088

<HTML><HEAD>
rset=3DUS-ASCII">
<META content=3D"MSHTML 6.00.2800.1276" name=3DGENERATOR></HEAD>
f">
<DIV>I was looking at the DMVR Solo schedule as was bummed to see that two e=
vents are scheduled on top of races at MAM.&nbsp; Makes it hard for people w=
ho are interested in both autocrosses and racing.&nbsp; I know there are qui=
te a number of DMVR members who do both.&nbsp; (Ric Talbot, Jarod Igou, Bart=
 Holden, Scharbergs, etc... as well as Candy and myself)&nbsp; The races at=20=
MAM ARE being put on by DMVR as well as Nebraska thru MVRG.&nbsp; If the dat=
es for the Solos were the only ones available I can understand the reason fo=
r a scheduling conflict.&nbsp; I am disappointed that I will be me missing a=
t least 2 autocrosses with DMVR as the schedule stands.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>I also wish the DMVR/Nebraska Challenge was back on the Monday of Labor=
 Day weekend instead of Sunday so we could hit it after the races at HPT.&nb=
sp; </DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Jan Gerber</DIV></BODY></HTML>