[DMVR] July autox rain-out

Chanda Hufford chanda_jane@yahoo.com
Tue, 13 Jul 2004 05:39:11 -0700 (PDT)

--- David Champion <dave@dchamp.net> wrote:
> Just wanted to thank the co-chairs and others who
> organized the July 11th
> DMVR autocross. I thought the event was going well
> despite the weather - I
> was looking forward to getting my second set of runs
> in.

Thank you for your compliments :) Darn Mother Nature
:) I know a lot of us were soaked to the bone by the
time we actually got out of there. I think my seat is
STILL damp from me sitting in it on the drive home :)
Glad everyone had a good time in spite of the weather
:)

Chanda

=====
~*1996 Plymouth ACR Sedan*~
"Wahoo" / 102,000 Miles / #4 in STSL
-->2003 Buell Blast<--
"The Purple Cricket" / Just over 200 miles :)