[DMVR] Fwd: [iowaregionscca] Reminder - Mama Sam Iowa Challenge 2005

Sam & Greg Scharnberg samandgreg@netins.net
Wed, 17 Aug 2005 14:06:39 -0500

Just a reminder to those that may be interested.

The entire concrete portion of the lot will be used to allow a longer
course.  (Large and grippy!:-)  The paddock will be on the gravel portion.

If you have any questions, just drop me an e-mail.  I'll be heading to
Waterloo Sunday morning.  It's about 110 miles from Urbandale.

Greg Scharnberg
Ralt RT5 - BM