[DMVR] Annual Holiday Banquet

Jennifer.Igou@kemin.com Jennifer.Igou@kemin.com
Wed, 7 Dec 2005 11:59:08 -0600

Hello All!

I just wanted to send a reminder to all of those who have not yet
registered for the banquet this Saturday evening.  It's not too late!

The banquet is at the Iowa State Historical Building on 600 E Locust.  The
cost to attend is $25 per person and dinner will be provided by
Christiani's.

Don't miss it!

As a special treat, we have Chris Bovis, Director of Marketing for
Heartland Park in Topeka, Kansas speaking about the improvements that are
being made to the track and to the whole facility.  This affects everyone
in our Region and our Division as this is the location for both Solo
Nationals and the Runoffs!

Following Chris's talk, we will be having our annual awards banquet where
the Solo, Worker, Membership and Competition awards will be given out.

So don't delay, send your RSVP to Dick Bennett at daydreamsunltd@mchsi.com
or give him a call at 515-987-1410.

I look forward to seeing everyone there!

Jennifer Igou
Regional Executive
Des Moines Valley Region