[DMVR] Re: DMVR digest, Vol 1 #181 - 1 msg

Jennifer.Igou@kemin.com Jennifer.Igou@kemin.com
Mon, 14 Feb 2005 14:09:22 -0600

Unfortunately it has been cancelled...

Jon talked with the DNR on Thursday and the depth of the ice was 12
inches.  With the warm weather over the weekend, it obviously melted quite
a bit, today the DNR says the ice is "honeycombing".  We just got the
announcement up on our website this morning.  Unless you wanted to run the
course with a canoe, we won't be having the event.  Maybe next year!

We are having our annual DMVR drivers meeting the same day (Feb. 20)
starting around 11am, to watch the Daytona 500.  All drivers, solo
included, are welcome at Dave Volante's.  Please RSVP to Dave if you plan
to attend.

mvola@aol.com

Jennifer Igou, RE
Des Moines Valley Region

JTHOR11@aol.com
Sent by: dmvr-admin@autox.team.net
02/14/2005 01:53 PM

dmvr@autox.team.net
cc

Subject
[DMVR] Re: DMVR digest, Vol 1 #181 - 1 msg

I take it the Wall Lake event is canceled ?  (I wasn't bringing  anything
that floats)

Jan Gerber

In a message dated 2/14/05 1:02:44 P.M. Central Standard Time,