[DMVR] Cabin Fever

David Champion dave@dchamp.net
Tue, 4 Jan 2005 18:44:22 -0600 (CST)

Cure:

http://www.liveforspeed.net

Download the demo and give it a try. It will run fine on a fairly modest
(by today's standards) windows PC. If you like it, go pick up a Logitech
Momo steering wheel for about $100, and you'll like it even more.

If anyone ever wants to play some online, just let me know.

p.s. There was a mention of doing an outing at Sprockets a while back. Is
anyone working on this?

-dc