[DMVR] Last event of the season

Mike Slater mslater@att.net
Fri, 4 Nov 2005 14:28:20 -0600

Good afternoon everyone. This coming Sunday, Nov. 6th is our last Solo event
of the season. It will be at the Sandpiper Recreation Area at Saylorville
Lake.

Registration from about 8:00AM til about 10:30AM
Drivers Meeting at 10:45AM
First car off at 11:00AM

Get your pre-registrations in if you can. If you have run with us before and
we have you in the database then all you really need to do is let us know
you are planning on running and which car if you have more than one in the
system.

Have a great weekend and we look forward to seeing everyone out at Sandpiper
on Sunday morning for our last event of the season.

Lil & Mike Slater