[DMVR] Regarding The Iowa Challenge.

Jennifer.Igou@kemin.com Jennifer.Igou@kemin.com
Fri, 3 Mar 2006 21:02:02 -0600

Tim,
Ric Johnson signed up as SSS for that event when we were at the Solo
Meeting at the Chicken Coop last Saturday.  Sorry I haven't gotten the
notes and event details copied yet.  I will be posting these event
assignments and openings in the next issue of Drifting as well as the
website when I get it all organized.

Jennifer Igou

Notice to Recipient:  This transmission including any attachments may
contain confidential information that belongs to the sender and may be
privileged by law.  If you received this e-mail in error, any
dissemination or copying of this e-mail is strictly prohibited.

Tim Reinhardt <treinhar@mchsi.com>
Sent by: dmvr-admin@autox.team.net
03/03/2006 05:39 PM

dmvr@autox.team.net
cc

Subject
[DMVR] Regarding The Iowa Challenge.

Bart,  I will help out however is best.  Cochair,  SSS etc.

In return I need a  SSS for the school in May (Sat) and event on
Sun.  I know Sun is out but on Sat???
Tim Reinhardt