[DMVR] Obama tells GM & Dodge to get out of racing

Karl Thacker kt_50320 at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 1 04:38:21 MST 2009

That was the debate we were having on Ken Grammer's Facebook page.  I just
thought with what's taking place these days it wouldn't seem a stretch for
Obama, but at the same time it would harldy be amusing.  I also thought C&D
would be above it, but you never know....

When I Googled it, the only thing that had come up was the article below, the
original piece, but then a few non-related discussions about how it truly is
expected GM & Dodge will end their involvment based-on some things seen and
heard.

But yah, the general consensus is that it was joke.

kt