[DMVR] Obama tells GM & Dodge to get out of racing

Ric Johnson ricjohnsondm at msn.com
Wed Apr 1 19:45:13 MST 2009

>I just thought with what's taking place these days it wouldn't seem a stretch
for Obama, but at the same time it would harldy be amusing.

Gee, I don't know about that, I thought it was hilarious! Autoblog rated it #1
of their 10 best automoive April Fool's jokes of the year.

http://www.autoblog.com/2009/04/01/auto-april-fools-round-up/<http://www.auto
blog.com/2009/04/01/auto-april-fools-round-up/>

Also really liked the BMW Magnetic Tow system and the Autoline Daily video
revealing the legendary 100mpg carb hidden at the Smithsonian. Turns out it's
an S.U.! (though they don't credit it as such....)

Ric