[Fot] Nomination

Tom Householder trhouse at greenapple.com
Mon Apr 2 00:08:27 MDT 2007

I'd like to Nominate Kurt Oblinger  to this group  Kurt has been a
friend for many years and has had invaluble input to my research and
input to the west coast Triumph clubs over the years. He has a steel
trap mind about automotive history in general and would be a great asset
to this group. A second please
Tom

This is brief bio

Kurt Oblinger ----
      -- a freelance automotive photographer, writer and historian,
specializing in sports cars. We collect and restore old sports
      cars, particularly Triumph,  I also collect automotive books and
vintage
      auto racing posters.

"koblinger at verizon.net" <koblinger at verizon.net>