[Fot] Thanks Don Marshall

Mike Jackson grandwazoo at earthlink.net
Mon Apr 2 06:54:17 MDT 2007

Many thanks to Don Marshall (without his TR4) and son James who joined fellow FOTer Bob Wismer and me at Roebling Road this weekend.  With their help the Battle of Britain TR3 came home victorious in class and as the highest finishing Triumph in the group.  Thanks also to Glen Efinger who, by phone, helped us all diagnose and fix a deteriorating high speed miss that we cured in time for the Sunday feature race.

I look forward to seeing Don in his ex-national championship TR4 at VIR in less than 2 weeks.

Mike