[Fot] Spitfire racecar on Ebay

EDWARD BARNARD edwardbarnard at prodigy.net
Sun Apr 8 13:20:56 MDT 2007

Are any listers bidding on the Spitfire racecar, item 260101404672, on Ebay? I'm asking because this is an old car of mine. As a matter of fact, the very first racecar I built and ran. If any of you are bidding, and want to know anything about it email me off list and I'll fill you in. The selling agent doesn't seem to know very much about the car. I've prepped it for the current owner, who has decided he doesn't care to race it. If any of you are bidding, good luck, you will surely enjoy the car. Thanks - Ed