[Fot] Front corner valences needed for mkiv/1500

fpspitfire at insightbb.com fpspitfire at insightbb.com
Wed Apr 11 11:51:31 MDT 2007

As the race car has had them stripped off I need to replace them as there is some questionableness in the SCCA rules as to whether they count as fenders or valences.  As a precaution I'd like to replace them.

What I need is the corner valence  for the left and right and any mounting bracketry that is associated.  I think I have a grill somewhere...are there any other metal pieces that stretch accross from the left to the right?

Condition is almost irrelevant as I will lighten them anyways.

any help greatly appreciated

aaron
#87 HP Spitfire 1500
Southern Il region SCCA