[Fot] Fw: Jay Leno's garage

Bill Babcock billb at bnj.com
Mon Apr 2 00:06:48 MDT 2007

Lucky you (actually, we both know luck has little to do with it, just
lots of work and a complementary obsession). I met Bernard briefly on
a tour a few years ago and was greatly impressed. Loved the toys.
Jay's a man after my own heart, though I wouldn't care to have a
collection that esoteric. But I'd take all of his bikes (except that
goofy Brough Superior styled chopper thingy).

Bill Babcock
billb at bnj.com
bnj  Website for Babcock & Jenkins, a direct and interactive agency

You can subscribe to my Blogs
Via email:
All Aluminum Tour: Touring and racing classic North American tracks.
http://www.feedblitz.com/f/?Sub=168395
Ponohouse : Living and playing in Maui. http://www.feedblitz.com/f/?
Sub=168304

or Via RSS