[Fot] Driving Music

Bill Sohl billsohl at optonline.net
Fri Apr 6 09:37:00 MDT 2007

We have a local "pea powered" AM station (1510) within a couple miles of us
that plays nothing but oldies all afternoon.  I have an old AM auto radio
from a Dodge with a 6x9 speaker set up in my garage with a 12v power adapter
and its the best way to listen to 50s/60s R&R.

The station is WRNJ and it does have an internet live capability if you're
curious.  The host DJ is "Doc South" who is on every weekday from about Noon
to 4pm and also Saturday mornings.  Doc does a great deal of DJing during
the summer crusie nigt gatherings in my area...Northwest NJ.

Cheers,
Bill Sohl