[Fot] Nice day

J.C. Hassall jhassall at blacksburg.net
Sat Mar 3 13:28:30 MST 2007

At 02:14 PM 3/3/2007, Mark J. Bradakis wrote:
>Lovely weather, too cold for a top down drive, though.
>Besides, I'm still stuck in the basement chained to my
>servers.
>
>mjb.

While throwing money at a problem is rarely the solution (and I'm a
Federal Gumment employee!!), is it time for another fund drive?  I
think it's an opportune time - there are lots of folks w/the DTs for
lack of team.net mail.

Mark, we appreciate you man!  Keep up the good work.

Jim
--
Jim Hassall
Blacksburg  VA
jhassall at blacksburg.net
'63 TR4 in autox preparation - 90% finished, 90% to go