[Fot] FOT T-shirts now for sale

marty sukey trmarty at hotmail.com
Tue May 8 20:17:29 MDT 2007

Ok fellow FOTrs time to order shirts.  Ted Schumacher has agreed to make a
run of FOT t-shirts for us. These will be the same t-shirts we did for the
Road Atlanta event a couple of years ago. They will be 100% cotton and ash
in color. The front will be the current FOT logo silk-screened in full color
and the back will have Never Be Beaten By Equipment and Kas Kastners
signature silk screened across the shoulder blade area in black.  The left
sleeve will also have FOT screened on it. The cost for the t-shirt will be
$14.50 for sizes up to and including Xlarge. XXlarge and larger will cost an
additional $1.50 per shirt per each X. XXL + $1.50, XXXL + $3.00.  $4.00
from each t-shirt will go into the FOT fund that is maintained by our
fearless non leader Joe A. to cover miscellaneous FOT expenses that pop up
every now and then. The minimum order will have to be 72 shirts.

Here is how the ordering process will work. I will compile a list of orders.
When the list is finalized I will forward it to Ted with all the details.
Once I have gathered all the orders I will post something on the list saying
it is time to pay Ted for the shirts and YOU will have to contact Ted (TS
Imported Automotive 108 South Jefferson St. Pandora, Ohio, USA 45877 Phone
419-384-3022, or email tedtsimx at bright.net) and give him your method of
payment info to cover the price of the shirts and shipping cost. Here is
what I need from you: An email to trmarty at hotmail.com with shirt order in
the subject line. Give me your name, address, how many t-shirts and what
sizes. The price per shirts will be within plus or minus $1.00 of the prices
I quoted you above because there is no way to do final calculations until we
get a final count on the total of shirts ordered. Shirts can also be picked
up at the Mid-Ohio event at the end of June. Please note that there WILL NOT
be extra shirts made so if you want a shirt you have to order it at this
time.  The cut off date for the orders is June 16th.
Thanks,
Marty Sukey