[Fot] Thanks to Kas & Peg......The Glen for 2008?

N197TR4 at cs.com N197TR4 at cs.com
Thu May 24 17:19:55 MDT 2007

Kas & Peg,   All of us appreciated your presence at Road America.

Kas,    I believe we had a conversation about the east coast FoT KASTNER CUP
Presentation in 2008.

I understand your fondness for returning to Watkins Glen. Perhaps someone
could make a proposal for a stand alone TR race at the Glen....There are several
of us from the midwest who are contemplating traveling there in 2008.

Perhaps we could ask the Healey's to join us once again. Lot's of ideas and
opportunities. I really like the Healey guys.

Regards,

Joe Alexander

   </HTML>