[Fot] FoT Entries-SVRA @ Road America

BillDentin at aol.com BillDentin at aol.com
Mon May 7 08:42:36 MDT 2007

In a message dated 05/07/2007 9:23:00 AM Central Daylight Time,
N197TR4 at cs.com writes:

> The published entries are not up to date at SVRA's Offices and their
> website.
>
> Some folks have expressed some concerns about the lack of TR entries and
> acceptance of their entries.
>
> Staff at SVRA can get very busy with the SVRA spring activities and events,
> and I suspect that entries recorded is not necessarily the highest priorty.

Joe is correct.  SVRA has a limited staff, and is busy at this time of year.
Obviously I do not speak for SVRA, but I did notice Kim Beline has posted an
updated list on the website today.  It is about two pages longer than the one
from the end of April, but is still missing names I expected to see.  I can
only guess some names not readily known to SVRA and are still in the process of
being scrutinized.

Bill Dentinger