[Fot] Movie Night

Ernest Husmann ehusmann53 at yahoo.com
Tue May 8 11:16:16 MDT 2007

Yous do know that this here thing could get nasty, Ay.  Aint'a gonna be no big deal.

  I'm very confident that me and the other boys from the true Cheese land will represent the State quite well.  However, let it not be said that I'm not looking forward to a tast of Tillamook.

  Of course I do not know if there will be any representatives from the self proclaimed land of happy cows.

  Ernie

  Ernie, I do propose a cheese-off. A blind tasting of cheddars. I'll bring a selection of Oregon goodies. Anyone that wants to bring a cheese challenger should certainly do so or forever hold their peace (piece?). I believe a nice Sauvignon Blanc would go well Ernie--or as they say in Wisconsin--that there white wine, yah sure.
    Bill Babcock
  billb at bnj.com
  bnj  Website for Babcock & Jenkins, a direct and interactive agency

  You can subscribe to my Blogs
  Via email:
  All Aluminum Tour: Touring and racing classic North American tracks. http://www.feedblitz.com/f/?Sub=168395
  Ponohouse : Living and playing in Maui. http://www.feedblitz.com/f/?Sub=168304