[Fot] Movie Night

Ernest Husmann ehusmann53 at yahoo.com
Tue May 8 14:15:22 MDT 2007

Yeah I know but those left coasters can't tell.

  Hopefully the cheese I bring will at least get an honorable mention after people taste the resources of Mr. Brick.

BillDentin at aol.com wrote:

Ernie....

You sound more like you're from New Jersey than Wisconsin (which is OK).

Not to worry, Master Cheese Honcho Don Brick is going to be in attendance next weekend.  Before Don retired he was Operations Manager at Swiss Valley Farms.  He will be bringing some excellent Cheddar, as well as some of the country's best Bleu.  Fridirici always has some of Grande's finest Provolone, and I plan to bring some Widmar aged Brick.  Know that WISCONSIN will continue to produce the country's finest cheese.  Others can chase volume records, should they choose to.

At the Beady Eye VINTAGE TRIUMPH Racing Team Wine & Cheese Attitude Adjustment Hours, we've had some excellent cheese brought to previous events from out EAST (places like Vermont and upstate New York).  It was special.  I have no reason to doubt that this cheese from the gay cows (or is it happy cows?) in California will be very nice as well.

Bill (Damdinger)

See what's free at http://www.aol.com.