[Fot] Nick Heidfeld F1 on the Nordschleife

Marx Christian tr4-racing chris at tr4-racing.de
Wed May 9 01:07:53 MDT 2007

Heidfeld did have demonstration tires on to slow him down.
He did 4 laps. One fast and the others are guided with camera cars to have
some footage.
The fast lap was very close to the record time Derek Bell did in his Porsche.
If he would have his racing tires on then he would be a lot faster.
The difference between demo tires and racing tires is 10 seconds on a normal
GP track!
So you can imagine how he was slowed down by these tires.

I think after he faced the Nordschleife with his F1 racer he should be able to
win in future. ;-)