[Fot] Gearbox mounts

Bill Babcock billb at bnj.com
Wed May 9 22:05:01 MDT 2007

I would think a polyurethane mount would make more sense than Delrin,
though I realize there are a lot of varieties of acetal plastics
available. The Delrin I'm used to using would seem to be much too
hard for any useful shock adsorption.
Bill Babcock
billb at bnj.com
bnj  Website for Babcock & Jenkins, a direct and interactive agency

You can subscribe to my Blogs
Via email:
All Aluminum Tour: Touring and racing classic North American tracks.
http://www.feedblitz.com/f/?Sub=168395
Ponohouse : Living and playing in Maui. http://www.feedblitz.com/f/?
Sub=168304

or Via RSS