[Fot] Sunday Night

Barr, Scott sbarr at McCarty-Law.com
Mon May 14 07:40:42 MDT 2007

 << I wonder what Thunder Valley will be like without the Mitchell
bridge? >>

I just can't imagine it.  I'm sure it's an improvement of a sort, but I
really loved standing inside the old metal-sided bridge and listening to
the big bore cars thunder underneath.  Even better if you could stand on
the uptrack side of the bridge and peak through a crack to watch the
cars burst out from underneath.

Scott

-----Original Message-----
From: fot-bounces at autox.team.net [mailto:fot-bounces at autox.team.net] On
Behalf Of greenman62 at hotmail.com
Sent: Monday, May 14, 2007 7:43 AM
To: N197TR4 at cs.com; fot at autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Fot] Sunday Night

>#197 is finally running and is trailered
>
>The Brits Landed at O'Hare and drove to Jesup, Iowa.
>
>They are off to Uncle Jacks on Monday.
>
>Corn Rows are appearing in Iowa.
>
>All is right with the world and it is Midnight.
>
>See everyone Thursday at the Four Miles of Black Thunder

I can't wait!

I wonder what Thunder Valley will be like without the Mitchell bridge?

Greg

Greg Petrolati Champaign, Illinois

>From: N197TR4 at cs.com
>To: fot at autox.team.net
>Subject: [Fot] Sunday Night
>Date: Mon, 14 May 2007 00:59:36 EDT
>

>Joe A   </HTML>

PC Magazines 2007 editors choice for best Web mailaward-winning
Windows Live Hotmail.
http://imagine-windowslive.com/hotmail/?locale=en-us&ocid=TXT_TAGHM_migr
ation_HM_mini_pcmag_0507
scott.barr at mccarty-law.com