[Fot] Composite Leaf Springs

Jay Creel jaxonracing at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 16 09:40:46 MST 2007

FOT,

I am looking for a new "dearched" leaf spring for my HP Triumph Spitfire.  I had spoken with Rick Cline some time ago regarding a spring but there were some challenges with the supplier at the time.  Since then, I have continued to use my "stock" dearched spring but I am looking to upgrade.

Does anyone know of a source for a composite leaf spring for a racing spitfire?  Contact information and if they have specifications on file??  I will also reach out to Rick C. to discuss the possibility of getting a famous Rick Cline spring.

thanks

Jay R. Creel