[Fot] Come join me on Friends of Triumph on The Vintage Racing League…

Bob Kramer rkramer3 at austin.rr.com
Fri Nov 23 18:42:51 MST 2007

We have created a Friends of Triumph group on The Vintage Racing League network. A few of us are already members. This might be a place where we can share pictures and videos amongst ourselves., rather than put them out there for everyone to see. It may also be a way to connect the various segments of your hobby together. In my case the Vintage Racing League is a way to connect FoT and CVAR to family and friends. The FoT group inside the VRL will separate them out from discussions that do not interest them. Time wil tell if this is a valid concept but I'm game.

Click here to join:
http://www.myvrl.com/group/friendsoftriumph?xgk=38d70d2a38

Thanks,
Bob Kramer

--
To control which emails you receive on The Vintage Racing League, go to:
http://www.myvrl.com/profiles/profile/emailSettings