[Fot] Gas Line

Fubog1 at aol.com Fubog1 at aol.com
Mon Nov 19 09:00:57 MST 2007

I normally use hard line & aeroquip also but from a safety standpoint  I'll
also offer something else to consider when it comes to fuel system  plumbing,
especially the engine bay.
Anybody that has had a screwdriver or wrench try to arc weld itself to an
Aeroquip hose will understand why I normally DON'T use Aeroquip anywhere in  a
fuel system when there's a chance that it could get tangled up with electrics
in any way, be it the slip of a wrench into a hot lug, stray wiring or
uninsulated terminal, or a crash.
Although lacking in the "cool" factor, marine-grade fabric reinforced hose
is great stuff.
Glen
BTDT 1 time, nasty sparks & a (pinhole) fuel leak, fortunately no fire,
lesson learned...

I plan to use a  steel braided line. Any thoughts as to the safest
installation?